We are looking for super fun and outgoing individuals who can keep the hostel vibe positive and the nightlife safe.
Positions are staggered starting from March 1st, 2019.
We are seeking someone responsible with a great attitude to be front desk reception and on-call during the evenings, and casual cleaning staff. Our main mandate is to get our guests out, having fun, and making sure everyone arrives without a hitch. We keep an extremely clean environment and have very high standards that always make the following day's tasks easier as we remain diligent.
Your stay with us would be offset by your volunteer hours and breakfast is on us every morning. You will have amazing perks to the position (Stand Up Paddle Boards, Bikes, Insider Info on the best swimming holes, etc). We encourage you to get out and charge our beautiful and wild outdoor environment.
Our staff stay in a 4 bed mixed dormitory. Generally the room will remain vacant from other guests, but during times of overflow we may need to occupy one or two of the beds. There is extra gear and warehouse storage on-site for any larger items, and a locker and private bunk in the room.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be working or studyinig in a related field
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Be able to speak fluent English, French is an asset
- Hold a valid passport valid six (6) months after the desired return date
- Volunteer positions are a minimum of two months
- On your arrival the hostel manager will provide training on all assigned jobs
- There is a small basic remuneration for the program for lunches and dinners. Your breakfast, some communal dinners and gear rental will be included and of course a great cultural experience that is action packed