We are looking for super fun and outgoing individuals who can keep the hostel vibe positive starting this spring!
Positions are staggered starting from May 15, 2021 and beyond.
We are currently searching for someone responsible with a great attitude to complete casual cleaning throughout the season in exchange for accommodation. Our main mandate is to get our guests out, having fun, and making sure everyone arrives without a hitch - so we need you to get out and explore too and rock our region!
We keep an extremely clean environment and have very high standards that always make the following day's tasks easier as we remain diligent.
Each night one volunteer will need to be on-call solely in the case of an emergency after 8/10 PM (time dependent on season). Duties and preferred roles will be discussed in detail during inquiry and interview stage.
Your stay with us would be offset by your volunteer hours and breakfast is on us every morning. We have a family oriented staff who always find the fun in everything - guaranteed shared meals on the BBQ will be happening.
Our new volunteer would share a small, two bed dormitory complete with desks with our amazing on-site Supervisor - Hanuman (Male). There may be opportunity for alternative accommodation depending. There is extra gear and warehouse storage on-site for any larger items you may have to store, and a locker and private bunk in the room.
- Between the ages of 18 and 35
- Be working or studyinig in a related field
- Must be eligible to work in Canada
- Be able to speak fluent English, French is an asset
- Hold a valid passport valid six (6) months after the desired return date
- Volunteer positions are a minimum of two months
- On your arrival the hostel manager will provide training on all assigned jobs
- Must have references and great vibes all around!
- Housekeeping is generally done between 11 and 3 PM and on-call shifts start when closed. Dont worry, you can sleep!
- Work schedule is 15-20 hours per work, schedule may be set to weekdays and/or weekends